They've arrived! Mia Makena Husz was born at 9:16am, 5 lbs 9 oz and was 20" long (right). Myah Renee Husz was born at 9:17am, 5lbs 2oz and was 19" long.
Congrats to all of you!! They are both so adorable. I look so forward to holding them. If there is anything that Uncle David and I can do let us know!!! Love all of you!!
Congrats guys! They are two beautiful girls. You guys did great! I think they look like they have Car's nose, but I could be wrong. Can't wait to meet the little ones. Love ya'll!
Congrats to all of you!! They are both so adorable. I look so forward to holding them. If there is anything that Uncle David and I can do let us know!!! Love all of you!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats guys! They are two beautiful girls. You guys did great! I think they look like they have Car's nose, but I could be wrong. Can't wait to meet the little ones. Love ya'll!
ReplyDelete